cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
nicole says hi

Your pretty profile here.

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates

Meg's
Selasa, 11 Agustus 2009 @ 01.00
not a very busy day ☺
my first blog ever!! =) just finished my lunch.. thanks mum, i really mouth-watering when i look at my lunchbox! hmm, i am really starving to death! it's really hard to get through this afternoon when u are hungry!

in the middle of my working time, i need to refresh my mind.. maybe a little chat or laughter is more than enough.. hahahahha, but maybe everyone is still busy on themselves

damn!! at 5 p.m i've got to attend my remedial class for accounting advance at campus!! i've been so lazy of this thing.. since i am on my long holiday! =) hahahaha.. but have to, coz last semester i got D for it.. screw the instructor!!

i miss to call him papa.. i can stand to meet papa this september =( daddy's little girl miss daddy a lot ♥♥♥♥♥

oops,, bye! i must rush to campus.. it's almost 4 p.m!! office - campus = 1 hour time.. KYAAAA!! hectic..


back to top?
monthly archive

Agustus 2009 Januari 2010 Februari 2010 Maret 2010 April 2010 Juni 2010 Agustus 2010 November 2010
recent entries

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS