cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
nicole says hi

Your pretty profile here.

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates

Meg's
Sabtu, 15 Agustus 2009 @ 09.13
make me smile!

it's been hard today.. i have to wake up early to acc mommy to buy daily needs! and i am extremely freezing in this morning! it's been so cold out there.. and finally tarraaaa.. i got flu! hardly braethe huh haa huuh haa.. =(

and my pimples is getting better i hope! huhuhhuh.. i hate them when they are in the size of jupiter! hahaha,, i never can get used to it!

here comes my new editing!

it's late at night now! and mommy keep yelling at me.. byeeee

warm hug,
epe-chinatics


back to top?
monthly archive

Agustus 2009 Januari 2010 Februari 2010 Maret 2010 April 2010 Juni 2010 Agustus 2010 November 2010
recent entries

geez, just woke up from my sleep! tired and fall a... not a very busy day ☺
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS