cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
nicole says hi

Your pretty profile here.

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates

Meg's
Minggu, 23 Agustus 2009 @ 09.31
i miss daddy!

just three words for you paa, i miss you! hikksss.. everyday! i am just a daddy's little girl who need a hug when she need it.. =(

i can understand why u stay far away from us, just because for our sake.. thanks a lot! i write this with tears in my eyes..

i really miss when u brush my teeth, comb my hair, and drive me everywhere i want to go.. and when i can't sleep at night and scared things wouldn't turn out right, you would hold my hand.. i miss that things..

it's just about distance.. thanks for everything! keep wishing we won't stay apart again like this.. what we called family is when papa, mama, evelyn, lisa, ken are being together!

i love you papa! deeply..



.epe-chinatic.
23/08/09

back to top?
monthly archive

Agustus 2009 Januari 2010 Februari 2010 Maret 2010 April 2010 Juni 2010 Agustus 2010 November 2010
recent entries

i realize make me smile! geez, just woke up from my sleep! tired and fall a... not a very busy day ☺
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS