cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
nicole says hi

Your pretty profile here.

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates

Meg's
Selasa, 02 Februari 2010 @ 21.38
asking for forgiveness is not easy
in this meeting room, i spared my little time to update my blog!! :)

too much to tell! yesterday, i started my day with daddy's in front of the tivo.. watching Metro TV! it's so long time ago since the last time i saw this moment!! precious <3

when i reached office, lots of things are awaiting me! it's deadline *BEEP*

i got an sms from darwin, asking me to have dinner at Asia Mega Mas, we are going to eat crabs with steven too!! YIPPEE YAY! i just can't wait the clocks turned into 7!

yaaa, it's amazing when u saw the crabs were served hot and fresh on the table and i can't wait to grab them! we have some fun in raping the crabs!

again, it's hard to ask forgiveness from Alex, oh gosh he's damn angry! HIKSHIKS! and yesterday i gave him morning tweets, he replied me : gw mase mara sama loe dugong! HUAA! it's been 3 days, and i was fed-up! maybe i got some ideas, i'll try to make him forgive me! :P

okay, time's up and i have to have my lunch! smell youuu :)
back to top?
monthly archive

Agustus 2009 Januari 2010 Februari 2010 Maret 2010 April 2010 Juni 2010 Agustus 2010 November 2010
recent entries

HEARTLESS (!) WEEKEND!! just drop by! i miss daddy! i realize make me smile! geez, just woke up from my sleep! tired and fall a... not a very busy day ☺
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS