cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
nicole says hi

Your pretty profile here.

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates

Meg's
Sabtu, 06 Februari 2010 @ 17.57
peace of mind
i am on my time to write this blog again!! :D life's like busybee lately, and it's freaking hot too :(

last two days i have my time with darwin, steven, javier and elies! at first, elies can't join us coz she had her work to be overtime! ARGH, i miss her! but i got sudden call from her telling me that she can join us! and we are going to hit K2, yay! and we were singing like crazy dudes, we shouted like we owned the world! and when i sang, i din know why steven keeps laughing at me! GRRHHH!

from K2 then we were heading to nasi goreng surya!! my anaconda was starving to death!

RAWR! i found that i got B for my intermediate acc, nyehhehhehe! i still wondering do i have to hv my remedial? ah let's see!

saturday morning, i was fakktap!! morning call from a stranger started to haunt my sleep!! AGHERAMA! boohoo! jerrydog's was back to hometown! when he called, i thought that he was that morning-call-stalker!! WHAHAHA! i haven't met him yet, but soon i will :)

my saturday nite was gorgeous! jasper picked me at 6, and i have to wait for his shower, it took half an hour, wondering what was he doing inside? HAHAHA! effing boring then i wished to play with dodo and dodi, but they are not in his room! and we planned to go to petshop tomorrow, dodo dodi need treatment HAHA :d

yes, i went for legion movie last nite!! not really awesome, it is just so-so blehhh, it's hectic we watched 20.40 movie but we had our dinner at 20.30! nyehh!
after the movie, we went to Merdeka Walk just for hanging around! we met Hendry there, and i heart his tee :D hahahaha.. we were hanging around till 1 a.m! and we need to be home! thanks jasper, we had a great time and we still have a week time before you go to KL for your study :(

and i was confusing about tomorrow's plan =.= haiz

bye now!!

p.s : still i got no forgiveness from Alex :( i thought that i always forgive ppl but why it's hard for me to have just one forgiveness
back to top?
monthly archive

Agustus 2009 Januari 2010 Februari 2010 Maret 2010 April 2010 Juni 2010 Agustus 2010 November 2010
recent entries

asking for forgiveness is not easy HEARTLESS (!) WEEKEND!! just drop by! i miss daddy! i realize make me smile! geez, just woke up from my sleep! tired and fall a... not a very busy day ☺
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS