cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
nicole says hi

Your pretty profile here.

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates

Meg's
Sabtu, 13 Februari 2010 @ 03.05
no such thing
yeah i have been a bad blogger! SORRY :( busy like bee lately and it's pretty tiring! people keep asking me, why am i changing? i don't feel any changes (!) or i just don't realize :P then i keep saying weathers do change too, and so do i :)

*sigh* i feel pissed off last thursday! alex still on his pout, and i feel pissed when we keep arguing! and when i act 'up to you and leave him' he told me that i am such an ignorant one :( again i feel bad towards him!

hey, here comes my wishlist for this coming CNY :
1. all the good things come to daddy, mommy, nyo and ken :)
2. people keep loving me the way i am :)
3. be better ahead :)
4. my proposal could be accepted.
5. alex's forgiveness and we never arguing again :( miss you badly
6. i want the used to MAO!
7. happiness around my corner and hope it will kiss my last year pain away :P
8. me and tiffany could meet each other ASAP! i miss her hihih :)
9. new worn-out black canvas shoes!!
10. buying Jasper new converse shoes with my name written with felt-tip marker on the canvas :D BRILLIANTE!

OKAY, it's 10! ENOUGH:)

i was shocked! HAHA! my sprlvs is now in relationship! and of course with giegie! *evil smile* there's something behind this story!! HAHAHA!

P.S : i met Jerry last Monday! he is tall and i am just look like petite monkey! :( hihihih, nice hang out huh? though it's a bit pumping my adrenaline! besides, i was off from office :P

okay, BYE now! i am about going to chat with Hendry now.. he is such a funny one :) and Alex too, hiksss :'(

SMELL YA LATER *smooch*

-KISS-
epe-chinatic
back to top?
monthly archive

Agustus 2009 Januari 2010 Februari 2010 Maret 2010 April 2010 Juni 2010 Agustus 2010 November 2010
recent entries

peace of mind asking for forgiveness is not easy HEARTLESS (!) WEEKEND!! just drop by! i miss daddy! i realize make me smile! geez, just woke up from my sleep! tired and fall a... not a very busy day ☺
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS