cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
nicole says hi

Your pretty profile here.

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates

Meg's
Minggu, 14 Februari 2010 @ 07.46
nothing but HAPPY
dropped by to greet happie CNY, happie v-day :) it's been a long time that i do hate my valentine days, hmm :(

i am happie when i saw every couple showed their happiness! they got a bouquet of flower, HAHA :) happie for mary.. she got nice watch from superOTOT! for giegie and my sprlvs, i am happie both of u had a colorful v-day!

okay, and me?? shitty surprise when he sent me ticket fly to Jakarta!! :) it was 13th March and i wonder how could i fulfill it! maybe, i won't go :P

last nite, he read my PM written IDHV, he knew that i do hate valdays.. he called, telling me tomorrow (which means today) i won't hate valdays anymore! and morning 14th Feb he called and HE PLAYED ME MY FAV SONG :D me likey his surprise!!

for my CNY, happie to meet all my families.. hunting for red pockets! hahaha :D not much but i love the atmosphere!! coz maybe, next year i can't feel this togetherness anymore! ipho will moved to Jakarta :( Wanlie will study aboard to Taiwan HIKSHIKS!!

and again, happie when me, daddy, mommy, nyo and ken having lunch and dinner together! it's precious, i hope we won't stay apart any longer more! :)

p.s : i miss phopho and kungkung, i hope they are smiling up in the sky, watching and taking care of me :) heart both of you always, granny and gramps!!

KISS,
-epe.chinatic-
back to top?
monthly archive

Agustus 2009 Januari 2010 Februari 2010 Maret 2010 April 2010 Juni 2010 Agustus 2010 November 2010
recent entries

no such thing peace of mind asking for forgiveness is not easy HEARTLESS (!) WEEKEND!! just drop by! i miss daddy! i realize make me smile! geez, just woke up from my sleep! tired and fall a...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS