cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
nicole says hi

Your pretty profile here.

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates

Meg's
Rabu, 17 Februari 2010 @ 10.37
not a fan of long-goodbye
NYAA! i've learned something for long goodbye! no call, no hug, no hair-caress, no embrace. I am too bad when it comes to goodbye.

this morning, Jasper was leaving Medan to continue his study at KL, and that's why i can't make a phone call with him this morning, and i didn't come to his house last nite! ARGH, i was bad one. If he read this he must be laughing to death when he knows me crying coz of him!! BYE good buddy of mine, i'll try to fulfill ur request to send you pair of converse written my name on it!! :)

and Jerry was leaving to Sings this morning for medical check-up before he goes back to Oz. He was dealing with his mind yesterday and it came up to have his study majoring in pyschology! niceee :) we've just met once and it's not enough for us to have fun :( hikshiks, hope he'll get back soon

my first working after hols was such a crap, i was busy to the maximum! :( i have no time to put myself into stargazing HAHAHA! and today, time flies so fast hahaha and i was not so-into-bored!

it's almost 2 a.m now, wondering i can't close my eyes! i miss him badly.. i am trying to think about his bad now and i come up with nothing. I'll make sure when he calls me everyday and it's all just about 'just friend' crap :P me craving for his voice!

niteynite, another sleepless nite!
HUGS
-epe.chinatics-
back to top?
monthly archive

Agustus 2009 Januari 2010 Februari 2010 Maret 2010 April 2010 Juni 2010 Agustus 2010 November 2010
recent entries

so-called nostalgia nothing but HAPPY no such thing peace of mind asking for forgiveness is not easy HEARTLESS (!) WEEKEND!! just drop by! i miss daddy! i realize
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS