cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
nicole says hi

Your pretty profile here.

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates

Meg's
Senin, 15 Februari 2010 @ 02.59
so-called nostalgia
vanilla twilight. this song brought me to the old memories! and it went to MAO! what a sudden! i want the used-to MAO.. i miss things with him like : his midnite chat, his laughing, his jokes, his uga-uga, his smile, his 'thx for today & thx god for having you' thing, and on call with him when i was waiting for my bus to pick me and he was on the way home and as usual he's stuck coz of traffic jam! i miss those things much, and till now, i still do care about him.

i am planning to watch Grey's Anatomy tonight! Do you know why I love to watch Grey's Anatomy? it's just kinda reassuring to see that hotshot doctors are just people like us. Patrick 'McDreamy' Dempsey can be a hotshot surgeon but he is still a jerk HAHAHA but i got sudden call from jasper, asking me out for Percy Jackson's

this morning i was browsing John Mayer's Half Of My Heart video! one word 'SEXY' is completing him HAHA, the fact is HE HAS THIS ENDEARING BOYISH QUALITY ON HIS FACE, WITH THAT CURLY HAIR ON THAT CUTE FACE, DON'T FORGET DIMPLE ON HIS CHEEK! perfecto! NYUMS

thanx to ika!! this afternoon, i was thinking bout his tattoo written my name on his tummy! then she told me tattoo = commitment AND here comes good words : Commitment is a funny thing! It's almost like getting a tattoo. You think and you think and you think before you get one. And once you get one, it sticks to you hard and deep! THANKS IKA! me heart this

heyy, i wrote this blog when i was on my way back to Medan from Siantar! i miss Siantar! i miss tiffany when i was going to Siantar! i spent my childhood a lot there, it's long time ago and when we were heading to Prapat, we always stop at Awai's for having mie pangsit! HEART YOUUU

-HUGS-
epe.chinatics
back to top?
monthly archive

Agustus 2009 Januari 2010 Februari 2010 Maret 2010 April 2010 Juni 2010 Agustus 2010 November 2010
recent entries

nothing but HAPPY no such thing peace of mind asking for forgiveness is not easy HEARTLESS (!) WEEKEND!! just drop by! i miss daddy! i realize make me smile!
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS