cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
nicole says hi

Your pretty profile here.

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates

Meg's
Kamis, 04 Maret 2010 @ 08.24
wishing candle
wishing candle. it's 14th march, yes it's my born day too :P i can't wait to attend that 'wishing candle' event with megs and melissa :D though i haven't got the tix yet.

a little time, many things to do. ah hate this! tons of docs are now on deadline, ya i blamed my unconsciousness. i have no enough sleep this late 3 days! haiz. i need Xanax

hey, how do you all differ happy face and happy but hurt inside face? yeah, i can perfectly show my face in two ways. it hurts the most when u have to act 'I AM OKAY' ahh.

and the good things : tomorrow i am going to watch Alice in wonderland :) yay me!!

p.s : he played me lifehouse last nite, touched me! but enough to that limits, i was just touched.

BYE.
i love Joshua Radin :D :D :D

epe-chinatics
back to top?
monthly archive

Agustus 2009 Januari 2010 Februari 2010 Maret 2010 April 2010 Juni 2010 Agustus 2010 November 2010
recent entries

insomnia hits me hard twitter brings lots of fun not a fan of long-goodbye so-called nostalgia nothing but HAPPY no such thing peace of mind asking for forgiveness is not easy HEARTLESS (!) WEEKEND!!
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS