cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
nicole says hi

Your pretty profile here.

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates

Meg's
Minggu, 28 Maret 2010 @ 04.55
effing bored!
lately, i was so messed-up with my life! just feel that i have to find a place damn far away just for relaxing! in my mind : Jungle :P hihihi

told you guys, i was pretty busy this few weeks! it's been so hectic! remembering that i am now working at office, that purchasing department just drive me crazy! i keep dealing with numbers, which i am not really good at it! besides, numbers is not my cup of tea!!

but so thankful, that i can finish my deadline ASAP! it's almost the end of month. and means that i am about going to have my money soon!

WAKS! i miss Jasper badly. if you read this, drop me a message! ur connection was so lame lately! makes you hard to go ONLINE! MISS MISS YOU YOU ALOT!


highly recommended movie : 3 idiots, me heart Rancho!!! All iz Well :)

:) kiss XO.
-epe.chinatics-
back to top?
monthly archive

Agustus 2009 Januari 2010 Februari 2010 Maret 2010 April 2010 Juni 2010 Agustus 2010 November 2010
recent entries

lovely march :) wishing candle insomnia hits me hard twitter brings lots of fun not a fan of long-goodbye so-called nostalgia nothing but HAPPY no such thing peace of mind asking for forgiveness is not easy
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS